Every once in a while, when we play slots and casino online, we are about to send in the question to site support. In some cases, this is a matter of money and withdrawals and then there is no other option than just sending in the question.
Some prefer to get an answer directly through casino live chat. Other players call support or send an e-mail. No matter the method, there is a number of questions that are just not important enough to ask. We prefer to test the slot game or the site features in order to learn how everything works. In this article we give you the answers on these.
What happens if I click “Max Bet Spin”?
The “Max Bet Spin” button within a slot game is used to place the maximum bet possible using your current coin value. Today it is available in most of video slots online. By pressing the “Max Bet Spin”, you will be betting on all the lines in the game, with the maximum number of bets per line.
How do I know how much I’m betting on each spin?
Each time you spin, your bet will be worth the coin value times by the number of lines selected and your bet per line. So, you could bet small by betting 1 credit on 1 line with a coin value of 0.05 (€0.05 per bet), or you could go big by betting 5 credits of €2,00 each on all the lines.
Just remember: amount bet = coin value x number of lines x bet per line.
What does “Bet Per Line” mean?
“Bet Per Line” is a special feature in casino 3D slot games that allows you to increase your bet – and your potential winnings. You can use this feature to bet up to 5 credits per line
What exactly are “credits” in online casino?
This new generation 3D slots work on credits or coins.
You can choose the value of the coins you want to play with, you will then receive the appropriate number of credits based on your current account balance, and the coin value.
For example, assuming you have €100 balance and your chosen coin value is 1 Euro, you will receive 100 credits. But if choose to play with coins of €0.50, you’ll receive 200 credits.
Remember to always check your coin value to know how much your credits are worth.
Why don’t my slots credits and my casino balance match?
Remember to check your coin value when you play casino online so that you know how much your credits are worth. If you playing with a coin value of €1.00, then your number of credits will match your balance. But if you choose a different coin value, your number of credits will increase or decrease accordingly.
Are my winnings in credits or in Euro?
In our new generation 3D slot games, your winnings are in credits. To calculate the value of your winnings in euros, simply multiply the number of credits by the coin value.
What documentation may I be asked to provide when I play casino online?
If you play slots at online casinos, you have for sure noticed that after some deposits and/or casino withdrawals you get an annoying email. You are being asked to verify your online casino account by sending in some extra documents.
While the exact rules on which documents you have to send might differ – depending on legislation – most of the times they are the same. The reason for this is that most of the best online casinos with slots today have their license in Malta. As they comply to same regulation, the rules regarding verification processes are the same.
You may be requested to provide the following documentation:
- Photographic ID: Photograph page of a valid Passport, Driving License or National ID card. Your name, photograph and signature must be clearly visible.
- Proof of ownership of the deposit and withdrawal accounts, depending on the payment method you used for your online casino deposits:
- Credit or debit cards: Front and back of the card used for the deposit. You are allowed to cover middle digits of the card number, leaving the first six and the last four digits visible. For example, 62525XXXXXX7890. Please also block out the 3 digit security code on the back of the credit card. Note that your bank card must have your signature on it – on the back side, of course.
- Skrill, previously Moneybookers: Screenshot of your Skrill Profile page – the one you can find at My Account, once logged into the Skrill website. Your full name and address must be clearly visible on the screenshot.
- Bank Transfer: Recent bank statement. Your bank account number, as well as your name and home address you have registered casino account with must be clearly visible on this document. In some cases, the casino may ask for additional documentation not mentioned above.
What happens when I lose connection during a game at casino online?
Did you get thrown out from your game while playing slots or table games at casino online? Don’t worry. First, please log in back to your account. You can find yourself in one of two situations:
- If you were playing a casino card game, then your game is not being lost without you viewing it. Next time when you sign into your casino account, you get the chance to open the card game and continue from the exact same situation it was in when you were disconnected.
- If the casino game you played were online slots or roulette – or any other games, where you as a player have no opportunity to affect the outcome of the game, once your bet is placed, then the casino game round will be finished, even if you are out from the game. Your casino winnings will be automatically added to your casino balance. You can always view your game’s result by visiting the gaming history section.
Is it legal for me to play at Casino online?
It depends upon the laws that govern the jurisdiction you live in. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you comply with such laws and to ensure that you have the right to use your online casino and to play casino games.
Note, that the casino sites are not by any way responsible to the legality of your gambling.
Furthermore, it is not possible for them to know all the laws all over the world and to keep themselves updated on all the regulations. This means that you are the one who is fully responsible for your gambling activities and for checking what is fine in your jurisdiction.
Also, note that online casino sites will ask you to accept their Terms and Conditions. You will have to do this before opening casino account and starting playing slots. Depending on your country, you have to be 18 or 21 years old in order to play slots and other games for real money. By accepting T&Cs you admit that you are over your legal minimum age.